Gas Safety Certificates for Newbury Landlords
It is a legal requirement to service ALL gas appliances in rented properties in addition to the Landlord gas safety certificate every 12 months.
With our Landlord Protection Plan, you’re totally covered...
- Gas Boiler Service and Safety Check
- Landlords Gas Safety Inspection (including cooking appliances and test for gas leaks)
- Carbon Monoxide Detector (check for existence, operation and lifespan)
- Smoke Alarm (check for existence, operation and lifespan)
- Scale Reducers serviced and maintained*
- Heating system water filters cleaned and serviced**
- Electrical (PAT) appliance testing of all appliances supplied under the tenancy agreement
- Legionnaires Disease Risk Assessment
- Priority Breakdown Service with free telephone advice and support
The last thing you need is costly repairs, unsafe appliances or concerns about regulations.
Developed for Landlords and Letting Agents, BGM Landlord Protection gives you complete peace of mind, our plans are designed to make sure all your appliances are maintained to a safe working order and meet current regulations.
- Landlords Protection Plan £198
- Gas Boiler Service and Landlords Inspection (only) £102
- Breakdown Visit (excluding materials) £90
As well as our Landlord Protection Plans, we are able to offer competitive prices on a range of additional services that may be required including:
- Service an additional Gas Appliance £42
- Service Scale Reducer (depending on model)** £30 - £36
- Mandatory, 5 year, burner seal replacement on gas appliances** £30 - £36
- Install Carbon Monoxide Detector (7 year lifetime) £30
- Install Smoke Alarm (10 year lifetime) £24
- Clean and disinfect stored cold water system £264
- Lag cold water storage cistern, install tight fitting lid & bylaw kit £198
Having been serving the local community for over 11 years, we are very proud of the reputation we have built for high quality workmanship and service. All our Engineers are Gas Safe Registered with a wide range of additional qualifications including City and Guilds 2377-601: In Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment and are WRAS approved Legionella Prevention and Water Treatment Operatives.
Prices include VAT
* additional charges apply (selected models only)
** selected models only